Krakow to Prague
From Krakow Railway Station to Prague by Trains
From Krakow Bus Station to Prague by Buses
From Krakow Railway Station to Prague by Buses
Transport types between Krakow and Prague
- Flights are not avaliable
- Trains are not avaliable
- Buses are not avaliable
- Ferries are not avaliable
- Taxis are not avaliable
- Vans are not avaliable
How to get from Krakow to Prague
Travelling between Krakow and Prague is possible by flight. At the moment it is the only option available for this route.
How far is Krakow from Prague?
Travelling by land the distance between Krakow and Prague is 789 km while it is about 607 km as the crow flies.
How long does it take to get from Krakow to Prague?
Travelling by flight between Krakow and Prague, expect to spend about 2 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Krakow to Prague?
flight tickets for Krakow - Prague route will set you back about USD 45.20. To ensure the best price, buy tickets in advance.
How many trips per day are there between Krakow and Prague ?
Flights from Krakow to Prague are operated 1 times a day.
Useful tips for travelling between Krakow and Prague by flight
To get from Krakow to Prague your choice is limited to a single transportation option but it does not mean you cannot make your trip as comfortable as possible. Check our simple hints to avoid disappointment during your travel.
Useful tips for air travellers:
- Note that some of the airlines may have restrictions on checked luggage weight or require paying extra for check-in, choosing seats or transportation of oversized luggage.
- Remember to calculate the time you will spend getting to and from the airports as well as the waiting time before your flight, getting through immigration in case of an international flight and recovering your checked luggage.
- In certain cases all these procedures can add no less than 5 hours to your total travel time.
Airlines flying between Krakow and Prague
How many travellers choose to get from Krakow to Prague by flight?
We have sold flight tickets to 595 passengers. Some of them left reviews on their trip above on
this page. Check travellers' reviews to get prepared. They are always the most useful and reliable source of information.