You hereby grant 12GO a right to use your personal data required to be fulfilled on 12GO’s Internet Sites, to process your payment details, to make all necessary announcements and orders to you, and any and all other requests in connection with your booking and purchase of the 12GO’s products and services and in accordance with the 12GO’s Terms hereof.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS:
"12GO’s products and services" means any type of Services, etc. which are suggested by 12GO for booking and purchase by a Customer at specified prices, clauses, etc. and in accordance with other conditions set by 12GO. The 12GO’s products and services are available in the 12GO's Internet Sites.
"Affiliates" means any entity or person (or collectively entities or persons) who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, or under common control with 12Go Asia Pte., Ltd. For purposes of this definition, "control," "controlling," and "controlled" mean having beneficial ownership of more than 50% of the ownership interests of such person or rights to exercise more than 50% of the voting rights of such person, having the right to elect a majority of the board of directors or other comparable body responsible for management and direction of a person by contract, or having the power to direct or cause the direction of the management and policies of such person, whether by virtue of ownership interests or voting securities, by contract or otherwise.
"Business Day'' means any day (other than Saturday or Sunday or holidays) on which banks are open for general business in 12GO’slegal domiciles.
“Carriers” means any legal entity or person (or collectively legal entities or persons), who provides and renders relevant type of Services to customers pursuant to a contract of provisions of services concluded between him and them (in the form of tickets or any other) and in accordance with all established procedures, applicable laws and legal requirements, enactments, orders, security guidelines, rules and regulations and other similar legal instruments.
"Customers" means any person or entity who is willing to book and purchase the 12GO’s products and services on the 12GO’s Internet Sites and under the 12GO’s Terms.
"Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier of that natural person (including but not limited to a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity, etc.). In connection thereto, the definitions of “personal data” may vary depending on the regulations which are applicable in each case (including but not limited to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012), the Thailand’s Personal Data Protection Act 2019).
"Services" means any type of an activity, entertainment services relevant to recreation and leisure, including vehicle (or any other mode of transport) rental services; and/or hotel services, services of Customers accommodation (including Customer’s baggage and belongings) in a certain type of lodging (buildings, apartments, dorms, villas, flats, rooms, etc. or any other); and/or transport services, services of Customers transportation (including Customer’s baggage and belongings) to a certain destination; and/or visa support services, services of Customers visas providing or assistance in applying for visa(s) (including but not limited to personal documents collection, embassy appointment , other relevant visa support), and/or insurance services (any available insurance instruments (variable from region to region) which may be presented as contracts to protect Customer's life, health, Customer’s baggage and belongings and any other property during their trip based on purchased tickets, against any possible loss and or damage, including a reimbursement of health care costs, repayments of death benefits to designated beneficiaries for life insurance policyholders and any other relevant and designated reimbursement), provided and rendered by a Supplier and/or Carrier in accordance with booked and purchased tickets and/or insurance vouchers.
“Suppliers” means any legal entity or person (or collectively legal entities or persons), who acts on behalf of any Carrier pursuant to agreements or commercial relationships between them, and in accordance herewith provides Customers with information related to relevant type of Services of such Carrier. All information, type of Services, etc. belong to and are controlled by a certain Supplier and/or Carrier.
“Trusted” in connection to Carriers, Suppliers, 12GO’s third party partners, their websites or any other websites or any other electronic tools which in the 12GO’s opinion are recognised as trusted ones, shall mean a person or entity (or collectively persons or entities) who either is recognised by 12GO as its business partner or with whom 12GO has a legal contractual relationship or is a globally trusted and recognised service provider or any similar to a such one.
ELIGIBILITY. SUBJECT MATTER
12GO is committed to protecting your personal data and takes the responsibility to secure any and all customer personal data and private information in connection with the use of this website or any other in control of 12GO.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION:
12GO may collect your personal data when you make booking and purchase of the 12GO’s product and services on the 12GO’s Internet Sites (including but not limited to either directly or indirectly through the 12GO’s trusted Carriers, Suppliers and / or the third parties partners), create your personal account on the 12GO’s Internet Sites, use on the 12GO’s Internet Sites and / or mobile (or any other) application in connection thereto and other websites accessible through the 12GO’s Internet Sites and / or mobile (or any other) application, participate in a survey or competition, or when you contact 12GO.
12GO may also collect the following personal data:
- your profile and contact data (including your name and surname, passport (ID) details or other recognised personal ID card numbers and details, date of birth, gender, address, telephone numbers, email addresses, details of your travels, other travel information on bookings made at this website, information of other passengers traveling with you (name, surname, passport (ID) details or other recognised personal ID card numbers and details, date of birth, gender, other travel information, etc.));
- depends on the case, medical conditions for passengers who have special medical requirements;
- your payment data (including your bank details or payment cardholder details, payments gateways account or other bank, e-payment or financial institution account information);
- other information in connection with your booking and purchase of the 12GO’s products and services, which may be requested by the certain Suppliers and / or Carriers;
- other payment information, which may be required by governmental, tax, audit, or bank authorities to complete or check your booking and purchase of the 12GO’s products and services and corresponded payment transactions;
- your usage data (your locations, including real-time geographic location of your computer or device through GPS, Bluetooth, and your IP address, along with crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower locations, if you use location-based features and turn on the location services settings on your device or computer; browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use, etc.);
- your correspondence data (information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to 12GO, including file attachments you may provide);
- your enquiry data (information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding goods and / or services 12GO provided);
- other information relevant to customer surveys and / or offers, a review you leave about the certain Suppliers and / or Carriers after your travel.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION PURPOSES:
12GO collects your personal data to understand your needs and provide you with better Services, and in particular for the following reasons of:
- providing you with access to the 12GO’s products and services you requested on the 12GO’s Internet Sites. Personal data you provide to 12GO is used for the purpose of the Services provision which you have requested, including requests of any waivers, changes, modification, cancellation, etc. 12GO sends only the required data to the certain Suppliers and / or Carriers who are directly involved in your bookings and purchase of the 12GO’s products and services including your reviews and feedback to allow the certain Suppliers and / or Carriers to improve their services.
- Providing you with any information in the event of any waiver, change, modification or cancellation of the 12GO’s products and services booked and purchased by you, including notifications on weather conditions, travel delays, force majeure, etc.
- Accounting, billing and audit purposes and to detect and / or prevent any fraudulent or money laundering activities. 12GO may share your payment data with the third party partners (a payment operator, bank or financial institution, credit and debit card companies, the method of which you selected for your payment for the 12GO’s products and services, and may be (but not obligatory) available on the 12GO’s Internet Sites).
- Providing and improving the 12GO’s products and services, for the purposes of operating and analysing the use of the 12GO’s Internet Sites, for their monitoring and improving, for ensuring the security of the 12GO’s Internet Sites, the 12GO’s products and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you.
PERSONAL DATA SHARING:
Your personal data collected by 12GO may be shared with the 12GO’s Affiliates and other companies within the 12Go Group.
12GO operates its businesses worldwide in multiple jurisdictions, some of which are not located in the European Economic Area (EEA), including but not limited to the Member States of the Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia, Africa, Mediterranean & Middle East. The list of the trusted Carriers, Suppliers and the third party partners are available on the 12GO’s Internet Sites.
While countries outside the EEA do not always have data protection laws, 12GO requires all the trusted Carriers, Suppliers and the third party partners to collect, store and process your personal data in a secure manner and in accordance with the laws and regulations which are applicable in each case (including but not limited to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012), the Thailand’s Personal Data Protection Act 2019).
If your personal data is the subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) protection, please be aware that while 12GO collects and transfers your personal data outside the EEA, 12GO always complies with the GDPR provisions in order to ensure the level of protection of personal rights available inside the EEA. In case of transferring your personal data outside the EEA, it will be protected by the appropriate safeguards or binding corporate rules, a copy of which you can obtain either from the 12GO’s Internet Sites or trusted websites of the trusted Carriers, Suppliers and third party partners presented on the 12GO’s Internet Sites.
12GO may also share your personal data with the following third parties for the purposes described hereof:
- government authorities, law enforcement bodies, regulators and airports in your itinerary and for the compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and other similar legal instruments;
- audit organisations (auditors) for carrying out an audit, upon their request, and only in cases when it is required for the conduction of such an audit;
- public agencies, state authority and persons authorised to request such information in accordance with the applicable laws, on the basis of a formal request for providing such information or in order for providing a state public accountability;
- trusted Global Distribution System (GDS) agents and / or the third party partners;
- trusted Carriers and / or Suppliers required to deliver the performance of the 12GO’s products and services you have requested on the 12GO’s Internet Sites;
- trusted service providers 12GO uses to run its business in those countries where 12GO operates, call centers providing assistance to Customers, cloud service and email marketing service providers assisting the 12GO’s marketing team with running customer surveys and providing targeted marketing campaigns;
- a payment operator, bank or financial institution, credit and debit card companies, the method of which you selected for your payment for the 12GO’s products and services, which facilitate your payments, and anti-fraud screening, which may need information about your methods and processes of payment to ensure the security of your payment transactions;
- legal and other professional advisers, public agencies, law courts and law enforcement bodies in all countries where 12GO operates in order to enforce all required legal rights in relation hereto.
In certain circumstances, 12GO may disclose your personal data to third parties if 12GO determine that such disclosure is necessary and in the following cases:
- to protect and to assert your and 12GO’s legal rights and legal rights of third parties in connection hereto;
- to protect 12GO’s systems, assets, employees, members and customers;
- to ensure the integrity and operation of 12GO’s business and systems;
- to protect 12GO’s business against multiple risks;
- to obtain or to maintain insurance coverage, managing risks, or to obtain professional advice;
- to comply with legitimate and enforceable governmental requests, subpoenas or court orders, where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
12GO may choose to comply with or disregard such requests or orders in its sole discretion.
PERSONAL DATA STORING AND SECURITY:
All your personal data is collected, processed and kept for the purpose of internal record keeping as required by the applicable laws and regulations. 12GO only processes your personal data where it is necessary to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reasons 12GO has to collect and use your personal data for.
Personal data that 12GO processes for any purpose shall not be retained for longer than it is necessary for those purposes and under the applicable laws and regulations. Where it is impossible to specify in advance the periods for which your personal data will be retained, 12GO will determine the period of retention based on the purposes of collecting your personal data and exhaustion of needs to retain it. For the purposes to determine the appropriate retention period 12GO considers the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the purposes for which the personal data is collected and processed.
When 12GO no longer needs your personal data, it will be securely deleted or destroyed. 12GO will also consider if and how 12GO can minimise over time personal data processed by 12GO, and if it can be anonymised so that it can no longer be associated with you or identify you, in which case 12GO may use that information without further notice to you.
Notwithstanding the other provisions herein, 12GO may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with any legal obligation to which 12GO is a subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person or persons.
12GO is committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, 12GO puts in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
12GO will not sell, distribute or lease your personal data to any third parties unless 12GO has your permission or it is required by the applicable laws and regulations. 12GO may use your personal data to send you promotional information about the Carriers, Suppliers and / or other third parties, which in the 12GO’s opinion you may find interesting, however subject to your prior consent and or its further withdrawal.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS:
- the right to access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- the right to withdraw consent.
You are also entitled to:
- request the details of your personal data which 12GO holds about you;
- restrict the collection or use of your personal data by indicating that you do not want your personal data to be used for direct marketing or promotional purposes which do not directly concern your travel data or data necessary for your booking and purchase of the 12GO’s products and services;
- to withdraw your consent and delete your personal data at any time by clicking “delete” buttons provided in your personal profile on the 12GO’s Internet Sites.
The disposal of your personal data is possible only after completing all your booked and purchased 12GO's products and services. If you wish to delete your personal data before such completion, 12GO will have to cancel your bookings and purchases and will be unable to inform you about any unexpected changes, cancellation or other influences on your future travels and / or booked and purchased 12GO’s products and services.
You should be aware that some of your personal data can not be disposed of or deleted for the purpose to comply with the applicable laws and regulations to which 12GO is a subject, and / or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person or persons and / or for accounting, billing and audit purposes and / or to detect and / or prevent any fraudulent or money laundering activities.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data or to exercise any of the other rights. However, 12GO may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Additionally 12GO may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
You should be aware that 12GO may request from you specific information which may help 12GO to confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information and personal data or to exercise any of the other rights. It is a necessary and appropriate security measure to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to any person with no entitlement for this.
12GO also understands the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children. Accordingly, children under 16 years of age will not be permitted to open any account with 12GO. 12GO will delete any such accounts if 12GO is made aware that it was created by a child under 16 (subject to the 12GO Group General Terms and Conditions).
“Cookie” or collectively “Cookies” means a file (or collectively files) containing an identifier that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. A cookie is a small file which requests permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
12GO uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps to analyse data about web page traffic and improve the 12GO’s Internet Sites, to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives 12GO access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with 12GO.
- authentication - to identify you when you visit or navigate the 12GO’s Internet Sites;
- status - to help 12GO to determine if you are logged into the 12GO’s Internet Sites;
- personalisation - to store information about your preferences and to personalise the 12GO’s Internet Sites for you;
- security - to protect users’ and Customers’ accounts, including preventing fraudulent use of login credentials, and to protect the 12GO’s Internet Sites and the 12GO’s products and services generally;
- advertising - to help 12GO to display advertisements that will be relevant to you;
- analysis - to help 12GO to analyse the use and performance of the 12GO’s Internet Sites and the 12GO’s products and services;
You can choose to accept or decline or block cookies. You can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of any website. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
The 12GO’s Internet Sites may contain links to other websites of interest.
You can contact 12GO by post to 12GO’s operating office in Thailand, No. 318, 3rd Floor, DOB Building, Room No. C 3, Rama IV Road, Maha Phruttharam Sub-district, Bang Rak District, Bangkok Metropolis, 10500, or by using the Support Contact Form.
If you believe that any information 12GO is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to email@example.com or use the Support Contact Form as soon as possible. 12GO will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
All rights reserved by 12Go Asia Pte.
135 Cecil Street, 10 - 01 Philippine Airlines Building, 069536, Singapore
Version date: 17 December 2021