Frankfurt to Berlin
From Frankfurt Airport to Berlin by Buses
From Frankfurt Airport to Berlin by Flights
Transport types between Frankfurt and Berlin
- Flights are not avaliable
- Trains are not avaliable
- Buses are not avaliable
- Ferries are not avaliable
- Taxis are not avaliable
- Vans are not avaliable
How to get from Frankfurt to Berlin
Travelling between Frankfurt and Berlin is possible by flight. At the moment it is the only option available for this route.
How far is Frankfurt from Berlin?
Travelling by land the distance between Frankfurt and Berlin is 556 km while it is about 596 km as the crow flies.
How long does it take to get from Frankfurt to Berlin?
Travelling by flight between Frankfurt and Berlin, expect to spend about 2 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Frankfurt to Berlin?
flight tickets for Frankfurt - Berlin route will set you back about USD 160.59. To ensure the best price, buy tickets in advance.
How many trips per day are there between Frankfurt and Berlin ?
Flights from Frankfurt to Berlin are operated 26 times a day.
Useful tips for travelling between Frankfurt and Berlin by flight
To get from Frankfurt to Berlin your choice is limited to a single transportation option but it does not mean you cannot make your trip as comfortable as possible. Check our simple hints to avoid disappointment during your travel.
Useful tips for air travellers:
- Note that some of the airlines may have restrictions on checked luggage weight or require paying extra for check-in, choosing seats or transportation of oversized luggage.
- Remember to calculate the time you will spend getting to and from the airports as well as the waiting time before your flight, getting through immigration in case of an international flight and recovering your checked luggage.
- In certain cases all these procedures can add no less than 5 hours to your total travel time.
Airlines flying between Frankfurt and Berlin
How many travellers choose to get from Frankfurt to Berlin by flight?
We have sold flight tickets to 559 passengers. Some of them left reviews on their trip above on
this page. Check travellers' reviews to get prepared. They are always the most useful and reliable source of information.