Special icons you can find in results:
- Instant - Instant confirmation
- eTicket - You can board by showing ticket from your phone
From Lodz Kaliska Bus Station to Warsaw by Buses
Transport types between Lodz and Warsaw
Trains are not avaliable
Ferries are not avaliable
Flights are not avaliable
Taxis are not avaliable
How to get from Lodz to Warsaw
Travelling between Lodz and Warsaw is possible by bus. At the moment it is the only option available for this route.
How far is Lodz from Warsaw?
Travelling by land the distance between Lodz and Warsaw is 184 km while it is about 181 km as the crow flies.
How long does it take to get from Lodz to Warsaw?
Travelling by bus between Lodz and Warsaw, expect to spend about 4 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Lodz to Warsaw?
bus tickets for Lodz - Warsaw route will set you back about USD 201.00. To ensure the best price, buy tickets in advance.
How many trips per day are there between Lodz and Warsaw ?
Buses from Lodz to Warsaw ride 28 times a day.
Useful tips for travelling between Lodz and Warsaw by bus
To get from Lodz to Warsaw your choice is limited to a single transportation option but it does not mean you cannot make your trip as comfortable as possible. Check our simple hints to avoid disappointment during your travel.
Useful tips for bus travellers:
- For a more comfortable ride opt for a higher-class bus wherever possible. These buses usually have soft reclining seats and are equipped with air-conditioning and on-board toilets.
- Water, snacks or a light lunch may be included into your ticket price.
- Not all buses feature toilets on-board but scare not - they make bathroom stops en-route.
Companies operating bus routes between Lodz and Warsaw
OkBus, OkBus ModlinBus.
How many travellers choose to get from Lodz to Warsaw by bus?
We have sold bus tickets to 577 passengers. Some of them left reviews on their trip above on
this page. Check travellers' reviews to get prepared. They are always the most useful and reliable source of information.