Yangon to Bago
From Yangon Central to Bago by Trains
Transport types between Yangon and Bago
- Flights are not avaliable
- Trains are not avaliable
- Buses are not avaliable
- Ferries are not avaliable
- Taxis are not avaliable
- Vans are not avaliable
Yangon to Bago destination reviews
How to get from Yangon to Bago
Travelling between Yangon and Bago is possible by train. At the moment it is the only option available for this route.
How far is Yangon from Bago?
Travelling by land the distance between Yangon and Bago is 263 km while it is about 163 km as the crow flies.
How long does it take to get from Yangon to Bago?
Travelling by train between Yangon and Bago, expect to spend about 6 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Yangon to Bago?
train tickets for Yangon - Bago route will set you back about USD 10.94. To ensure the best price, buy tickets in advance.
How many trips per day are there between Yangon and Bago ?
Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 5 departures a day.
Useful tips for travelling between Yangon and Bago by train
To get from Yangon to Bago your choice is limited to a single transportation option but it does not mean you cannot make your trip as comfortable as possible. Check our simple hints to avoid disappointment during your travel.
Useful tips for railway travellers:
- Note that there are air-conditioned and fan-only carriages; private compartments for 2 or 4; hard and soft seats.
- Though the upper class you get the smoother is your journey, often second class air-conditioned or fan-only sleepers are a good money saving alternative.
- Do book train tickets in advance, especially if you need a lower berth.
How many travellers choose to get from Yangon to Bago by train?
We have sold train tickets to 511 passengers. Some of them left reviews on their trip above on
this page. Check travellers' reviews to get prepared. They are always the most useful and reliable source of information.