Heho to Yangon
Transport types between Heho and Yangon
- Flights are not avaliable
- Trains are not avaliable
- Buses are not avaliable
- Ferries are not avaliable
- Taxis are not avaliable
- Vans are not avaliable
How to get from Heho to Yangon
Travelling between Heho and Yangon is possible by flight. At the moment it is the only option available for this route.
How far is Heho from Yangon?
Travelling by land the distance between Heho and Yangon is 567 km while it is about 437 km as the crow flies.
How long does it take to get from Heho to Yangon?
Travelling by flight between Heho and Yangon, expect to spend about 2 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Heho to Yangon?
flight tickets for Heho - Yangon route will set you back about USD 207.58. To ensure the best price, buy tickets in advance.
How many trips per day are there between Heho and Yangon ?
Flights from Heho to Yangon are operated 49 times a day.
Useful tips for travelling between Heho and Yangon by flight
To get from Heho to Yangon your choice is limited to a single transportation option but it does not mean you cannot make your trip as comfortable as possible. Check our simple hints to avoid disappointment during your travel.
Useful tips for air travellers:
- Note that some of the airlines may have restrictions on checked luggage weight or require paying extra for check-in, choosing seats or transportation of oversized luggage.
- Remember to calculate the time you will spend getting to and from the airports as well as the waiting time before your flight, getting through immigration in case of an international flight and recovering your checked luggage.
- In certain cases all these procedures can add no less than 5 hours to your total travel time.
Airlines flying between Heho and Yangon
Air KBZ, Air Thanlwin, Myanmar Airways Intl, Myanmar National Airlines.
How many travellers choose to get from Heho to Yangon by flight?
We have sold flight tickets to 522 passengers. Some of them left reviews on their trip above on
this page. Check travellers' reviews to get prepared. They are always the most useful and reliable source of information.