Sao Paulo to Brasilia
Please, try searching for another day or location.
Transport types between Sao Paulo and Brasilia
- Flights are not avaliable
- Trains are not avaliable
- Buses are not avaliable
- Ferries are not avaliable
- Taxis are not avaliable
- Vans are not avaliable
How to get from Sao Paulo to Brasilia
Travelling between Sao Paulo and Brasilia is possible by flight. At the moment it is the only option available for this route.
How far is Sao Paulo from Brasilia?
Travelling by land the distance between Sao Paulo and Brasilia is 871 km while it is about 742 km as the crow flies.
How long does it take to get from Sao Paulo to Brasilia?
Travelling by flight between Sao Paulo and Brasilia, expect to spend about 2 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Sao Paulo to Brasilia?
flight tickets for Sao Paulo - Brasilia route will set you back about USD 520.25. To ensure the best price, buy tickets in advance.
How many trips per day are there between Sao Paulo and Brasilia ?
Flights from Sao Paulo to Brasilia are operated 14 times a day.
Useful tips for travelling between Sao Paulo and Brasilia by flight
To get from Sao Paulo to Brasilia your choice is limited to a single transportation option but it does not mean you cannot make your trip as comfortable as possible. Check our simple hints to avoid disappointment during your travel.
Useful tips for air travellers:
- Note that some of the airlines may have restrictions on checked luggage weight or require paying extra for check-in, choosing seats or transportation of oversized luggage.
- Remember to calculate the time you will spend getting to and from the airports as well as the waiting time before your flight, getting through immigration in case of an international flight and recovering your checked luggage.
- In certain cases all these procedures can add no less than 5 hours to your total travel time.
Airlines flying between Sao Paulo and Brasilia
How many travellers choose to get from Sao Paulo to Brasilia by flight?
We have sold flight tickets to 596 passengers. Some of them left reviews on their trip above on
this page. Check travellers' reviews to get prepared. They are always the most useful and reliable source of information.