Odessa to Yerevan
Please, try searching for another day or location.
Transport types between Odessa and Yerevan
- Flights are not avaliable
- Trains are not avaliable
- Buses are not avaliable
- Ferries are not avaliable
- Taxis are not avaliable
- Vans are not avaliable
How to get from Odessa to Yerevan
Travelling between Odessa and Yerevan is possible by van. At the moment it is the only option available for this route.
How far is Odessa from Yerevan?
Travelling by land the distance between Odessa and Yerevan is 2999 km while it is about 1687 km as the crow flies.
How long does it take to get from Odessa to Yerevan?
Travelling by van between Odessa and Yerevan, expect to spend about 60 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Odessa to Yerevan?
van tickets for Odessa - Yerevan route will set you back about USD 105.01. To ensure the best price, buy tickets in advance.
How many trips per day are there between Odessa and Yerevan ?
Vans from Odessa to Yerevan depart during the day - there are approximately 1 departures a day.
Useful tips for travelling between Odessa and Yerevan by van
To get from Odessa to Yerevan your choice is limited to a single transportation option but it does not mean you cannot make your trip as comfortable as possible. Check our simple hints to avoid disappointment during your travel.
Useful tips for van travellers:
- When travelling by van with huge luggage buying a separate seat for your suitcase or backpack is a good idea.
- Do not expect there is a roomy luggage compartment in a van - there is actually none and your fellow passengers are unlikely to appreciate your luggage stuck under their feet, alas.
- The best seats are the first seats in the row immediately next to the sliding door and behind the driver's seat as they provide more legroom.
Companies operating vans between Odessa and Yerevan
Hayreniq Tour (Айреник Тур).
How many travellers choose to get from Odessa to Yerevan by van?
We have sold van tickets to 569 passengers. Some of them left reviews on their trip above on
this page. Check travellers' reviews to get prepared. They are always the most useful and reliable source of information.