Krasnodar to Moscow
Transport types between Krasnodar and Moscow
- Flights are not avaliable
- Trains are not avaliable
- Buses are not avaliable
- Ferries are not avaliable
- Taxis are not avaliable
- Vans are not avaliable
How to get from Krasnodar to Moscow
Travelling between Krasnodar and Moscow is possible by flight. At the moment it is the only option available for this route.
How far is Krasnodar from Moscow?
Travelling by land the distance between Krasnodar and Moscow is 1323 km while it is about 1161 km as the crow flies.
How long does it take to get from Krasnodar to Moscow?
Travelling by flight between Krasnodar and Moscow, expect to spend about 3 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Krasnodar to Moscow?
flight tickets for Krasnodar - Moscow route will set you back about USD 114.77. To ensure the best price, buy tickets in advance.
How many trips per day are there between Krasnodar and Moscow ?
Flights from Krasnodar to Moscow are operated 23 times a day.
Useful tips for travelling between Krasnodar and Moscow by flight
To get from Krasnodar to Moscow your choice is limited to a single transportation option but it does not mean you cannot make your trip as comfortable as possible. Check our simple hints to avoid disappointment during your travel.
Useful tips for air travellers:
- Note that some of the airlines may have restrictions on checked luggage weight or require paying extra for check-in, choosing seats or transportation of oversized luggage.
- Remember to calculate the time you will spend getting to and from the airports as well as the waiting time before your flight, getting through immigration in case of an international flight and recovering your checked luggage.
- In certain cases all these procedures can add no less than 5 hours to your total travel time.
Airlines flying between Krasnodar and Moscow
Pobeda Airlines, S7 Airlines, UTair.
How many travellers choose to get from Krasnodar to Moscow by flight?
We have sold flight tickets to 550 passengers. Some of them left reviews on their trip above on
this page. Check travellers' reviews to get prepared. They are always the most useful and reliable source of information.