Buses from Prague to Lviv
Borders are closed to all types of transport to/from Ukraine since March 17.
Check for official updates here.
You have applied 1 search filter
From Prague Railway Bus Station to Lviv by Buses
Transportation from Prague to Lviv
Trains are not avaliable
Ferries are not avaliable
Flights are not avaliable
Taxis are not avaliable
How to get from Prague to Lviv by bus
Though it may be not the fastest way of travel, it is quite possible to get from Prague and Lviv by bus. With 7 daily departures between Prague and Lviv on average, travelling by bus is a convenient and budget-friendly option.
The route is served by the following operators: Ecolines, Euro West Eurolines ATP 14631Lviv, Prikarpatskiy Express, Rozmar.
How long does it take to get from Prague to Lviv by bus?
Buses normally need between 17h 20m and 22h 10m hours to get to Lviv from Prague. Note that the travel time is for your reference only and can depend on traffic and weather conditions. If travelling during major national holidays expect long delays.
Prikarpatskiy Express offers the fastest service. Ecolines buses usually take the longest time to complete the journey.
How much does it cost to get from Prague to Lviv by bus?
Travelling by bus between Prague and Lviv is an affordable option. The cheapest ticket is offered by Ecolines and costs USD 43.74. A Euro West Eurolines ATP 14631Lviv's ticket will set you back USD 61.24 on average.
Travelling by bus essentials
- If planning to travel during high season, weekends or national holidays, it is highly recommended to book your bus tickets in advance.
- VIP, 1st, Gold etc. bus tickets are more expensive but they provide a higher level of comfort and often include wide soft reclining seats and water and snacks or lunch.
- Not all buses have an on-board toilet but normally for all trips longer three hours all operators schedule a bathroom and/or a lunch stop.
- If you travel by an air-con bus, make sure to pack layers as air-conditioning on buses is often excessive.
- To avoid being disturbed by overhead lights switched on during stops and too loud on-board entertaining system have earplugs and a sleeping mask.
- Note that if bus requires refueling en-route, passengers will be asked to get off the bus.
- Arrive to the bus station 20-30 minutes before departure to have enough time to find the departure platform.